What's Up With Xbox Media Center

April 26, 2005

Xbmcscripts.com

Ok, I know, its been a long time since I've posted. But I've been busy, I swear.

Since I've been gone, Xbmcscripts.com has launched and its a great site. Its now officially the go to place for xbmc plugins and scripts. Theres a few things left to be desired, like screen shots and comments, but for now, we finally have a single place indexing all of the scripts out there, and its about friggen time.

Thanks to the Xbmc Scripts guys, I think I speak for the rest of the community when I say, we needed it.

1 Comments:

  • Well two years on there's not much improvement and recently the site has been plagued by outages. As the only known repository of XBMC plugins outside the Google labs stuff, this is pretty shoddy. Time for someone else to take over the running and hosting of this much needed service? Or at least get some mirrors up?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home