What's Up With Xbox Media Center

January 15, 2005

Mac Os X Kai Update

As an Os X user myself, its exciting to see that developments have been made for the Os X version of Kai. It's packaged with the Java Kai Gui, which isn't half bad. I haven't used the new package yet, mainly because I run Kai on my PC media server along with all my other work horse, 24 hours a day, apps. Thats what its there for, to do my dirty work :)

If anyone has any comments on the new Os X version, feel free to comment.

1 Comments:

  • OK I will ask this here - I cannot get Kaid to work! I am trying Halo2, I can see all the areas/games with XBMC but when it starts the game and I go to systemlink I do not have any games. Have you got this working?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home